Building Trusted, Sustainable Brands
Clara™. Creating brand value from your environmental, social and nutritional impact.
Sustainability is fundamental to your brand's success
- Retailers serving 50% of UK shoppers pledged to halve environmental impact of the average basket
- UK sales of ethical food & drink are increasing more than 12% year on year
- 50% of consumers go out of their way to purchase products with strong sustainability credentials
Meet Clara™, the UK's product-scoring sustainability database
A knowledge base ready to help make data-driven decisions easy, right across your business.
More than 100,000 businesses scored for their ethical and environmental impact. And 280,000 products scored against their environmental, social and nutritional impact.
Cut through the noise
Effectively communicating your sustainability credentials is critical and proving increasingly difficult. Consumers are mistrustful of greenwashing, retailers are demanding, and there's not enough internal aligment or collaboration.
Clara™ data and insights can help you in three key ways…
1. Unparalleled benchmarks and insights to improve your sustainability impact
- Compare your products versus competitors and own-label
- Check historic data to benchmark and track product improvements
- Live alerts of new product entrants and changes to product and company sustainability ratings
2. Enable marketers to communicate your positive environmental, nutritional and social impact
Create and prove your brand value by turning product data into engaging, credible communications:
- Proof-backed, measured messaging
- Reduced risk of greenwashing claims
- Simple, clear and trusted messages
3. Help your sales teams better engage your retail buyers
Align yourselves with retailer initiatives and demonstrate:
- Environmental, social and nutritional credentials of your products
- Ethical practices of your business
- Your positive impact on the WWF campaign and other initiatives to tackle climate change e.g. halving emissions of the average consumer basket
Our Independent Sustainability Measures
Users of our Impact Score Shopping app tell us how important different sustainability measures are to them, and what criteria they want us to measure.
We measure thousands of data points across products and companies, working with a network of researchers and certification bodies, and applying complex algorithms, to create sustainability ratings. Academics validate the whole process - learn more here>