Benchmark and improve your environmental, social and nutritional impact.
With the independent sustainability ratings platform trusted by consumers.
Sustainability is fundamental to your brand's success
- UK retailers have pledged to halve environmental impact of their customers shopping basket by 2030
- UK sales of ethical food & drink are increasing more than 12% year on year
- 50% of consumers go out of their way to buy products with strong sustainability credentials
But are you a leader, or a laggard?
Consumers don't trust what brands tell them, they are anxious about greenwashing. Retailers are demanding action from brands and their supply chains.
Our Impact Quadrant™ is a single source, like-for-like comparison across the sustainability measures over 80,000 consumers have told us they care about.
Powered by the UK's leading sustainability database
Our tech platform, processes millions of data points every day to help you make data-informed decisions, right across your business.
Ratings - we rate products, brands and retailers for their impact on the planet
Insights – we help brands and their supply-chains reduce their impact and create competitive advantage
The shoppers champion – we enable consumers to easily identify and buy more sustainable products
Our platform delivers...
A data-driven framework to underpin your sustainability goals
- A consistent narrative and measurement across the business
- Benchmarking performance against competitors and own-label
- Monitoring trends to speed up your sustainability journey
Independent ratings that validate your environmental, nutritional and social impact
Prove your brand value by turning product data into engaging, credible communications:
- Proof-backed, measured messaging
- Reduced risk of greenwashing claims
- Simple, clear and trusted messages
Direct access to thousands of sustainability-savvy shoppers
Right time, right place...
- writing their shopping list
- searching your competition's products
Help for your sales teams improve engagement with retail buyers
Align with retailer initiatives and prove:
- Environmental, social and nutritional credentials of your products
- Ethical practices of your business
- Your positive impact on sustainability initiatives e.g. WWF's Commitment For Nature
The sustainability measures that consumers care about
Users of our Impact Score® Shopping app tell us what product and business sustainability features are important to them, and what criteria they want us to measure.
Ratings methodology developed with academics
We measure thousands of data points across products and companies. Working with a network of researchers and certification bodies, we apply complex algorithms, to create the sustainability ratings. Academics at Harper Adams University review the whole process and work with us to develop new measures and improve the methodology as more data becomes available - learn more here>